Emerging Company Showcase proposals now being accepted.
Click here for more information.
Now in its 12th year, the Neurotech Investing and
Partnering Conference is the premier partnering and investing conference for the neurotechnology industry, spanning pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software and diagnostics for thebrain and nervous system.
Organized by the Neurotechnology Industry Organization and Cambridge Innovation Institute, the 12th annual conference will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, May 31-June 1, 2017 at The Park Central San Francisco Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
The Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference is a global forum where investors, executives, entrepreneurs, scientists and others involved in the development of new treatments and diagnostics for the brain and nervous system come together to shape the future of their organization and the industry.
This market-defining conference features keynotes on the state of the neurotech industry, cutting edge company presentations, leading translational research projects and panel discussions on a comprehensive selection of neurotech topics.
GET A FIRST HAND GLIMPSE OF WHAT'S IN THE PIPELINE:
- Find out about new product licensing and partnering opportunities
- Learn what venture and strategic investors are looking for
- Discover emerging technologies and companies
- Hear about cutting edge translational research and funding opportunities
- Plan networking and schedule meetings ahead of time with other attendees
- Alzheimer’s and Cognitive Disorders
- Pain and Epilepsy
- CNS Drug and Device Development
- Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders
- Next-Generation Psychiatry
- Neurotherapeutic Nutrition
- Orphan Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Emerging Companies